Responsible for overall planning, direction and control of all retail outlets Provide overall direction and proper execution of operational and marketing strategies to generate revenue and profitability
- Responsible for overall planning, direction and control of all retail outlets Provide overall direction and proper execution of operational and marketing strategies to generate revenue and profitability
- Establishes policies, guidelines, systems and procedures for smooth operation
- Plan and work closely to Retail Outlets Supervisors to address every concern
- Identify and develop opportunities to create world class processes
- Ensures 100% achievement of set targets
- Set targets and monitors sales
- Trains and develop sales team when needed
- Visits corporate accounts/clients for goodwill to promote company image
- Responsible for creating annual forecast
- Do rounds and checking to each and every outlet and present reports
- Review areas of operations to identify problems and opportunities for improvement
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forth coming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Maintains operations by initiating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.